New page header
arch by reciprocity
additional forms

  Reinstatement Application
   If your Kansas Architect license has lapsed or been cancelled, you must complete the Reinstatement
   Application.  The fee is $100.

  Return to Practice Application
   If your Architect license has been on Inactive status, you must complete the Return to Practice Application to
   change your license to Active status.  Continuing education is required for Active status

  Emeritus Status Application
   An Architect who chooses this status may not practice in Kansas, however they may use their professional
   title in conjunction with the word "emeritus."  No renewal required.

  Paper Renewal Form
   Application must be completely filled out. Incomplete applications will be returned. Please print, sign, seal
   and mail along with the fee to the Board. If you want confirmation of renewal, please provide an email

   Please note: To download applications, Adobe Acrobat Reader for your version of Windows is required. If you do not have
   this reader, click here and follow directions for installation. After form has downloaded, complete the forms and print.

Helpful links

  NCARB (National Council of Architectural Registration Boards)

  (Adopted by reference as per K.A.R. 66-10-1.)
  (Adopted by reference as per K.A.R. 66-9-7.)

Page last updated January 6, 2017.