The Kansas Board of Technical Professions has created this site to give licensees the opportunity to perform any of the following actions:
- Renew your license during your renewal window ($60 renewal fee)
- Change your address any time (no fee charged)
- Print your licensure card any time (no fee charged)
- KSBTP License Number
- Social Security Number (9 digit number must be on file with KSBTP office, but only the last 4 digits are used for on-line services)
- Printer or e-mail address for confirmation
Renewal Schedule (by midnight CST)
- Land Surveyor | March 31st
- Professional Engineer | April 30th
- Architect | June 30th
- Geologist | June 30th
- Landscape Architect | December 31st
Who CANNOT Renew Online:
Contact KSBTP for instructions at 785-296-3053 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In some cases, individuals are not eligible to renew their license online. DO NOT proceed if:
- It is more than 60 days past your expiration date.
- You are currently undergoing an audit for continuing education by KSBTP.
- You have been convicted of a felony.
- You have had administrative action or disciplinary action commenced against you since the last renewal period by this or any other licensing Board.
Effective Nov. 1, 2012, the renewal fee is $60. If you are 70 years of age and over in the current calendar year, the renewal fee is $5.00. Electronic check and credit card are the accepted online payment methods.
We accept the following cards for payment of the renewal fee: